Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We had their yummy food! Mandioca Empanadas were my favorite!
We borrowed their motorcycle.
What an great family. They were so wonderful to us while we were there.

There is a picture of Dallas when he was on his mission with a beautiful parrot on his shoulder. We visited that family while we were there, and I was so excited to see their parrots! This parrot on my arm was the same parrot that was on his shoulder. Even the parrot knew Dallas before I did...haha.


Names are escaping me, I wish I could remember everything. But this is the home of a Bishop in Paraguay. His family is so awesome. And according to Jesse and Marissa awesome cooks!
We visited members while we were there. This is a goalie and soccer goal that was in the front yard. The really do love soccer.

The first night in Ascuncion, we went to a stake dance. These two lovely ladies and the rest of their family were recent converts. Stake dances in Paraguay invite the entire families, so there were lots of people. I wish I could remember their names, but this little girl LOVED Dallas. He was so nice to her, and I could tell with everyone that he knew or met while we were there that he had a sincere love for the Paraguayan people.

No comments:

Post a Comment